Pain Management Technologies is an innovator and manufacturer of advanced pain management devices to assist in back pain, arthritic pain, muscle spasms, sciatic pain, sports injury and more.
We are driven by the goal of making sure our products deliver effective results, cutting edge appeal, and profitable results for our distributors.
- Company Highlights
- Pain Management Technologies, Inc. is been a leading national distributor of electro-medical equipment.
- All products pictured in our line are either manufactured or contracted for import.
- Pain Management Technologies is the manufacturer of the ARS Hot water therapy pump, Jstim 1000, Thermotech heating pads, and many more innovative products.
- Pain Management Technologies is conducting business in all fifty-states.
- Pain Management Technologies participates in DME, and medical related National Trade shows and Symposiums.
- Pain Management Technologies supports its dealers, distributors, and sales reps with DME training, and continues to work daily with health care providers.
- The Pain Management Technologies staff is trained and kept abreast of emerging medical device techniques under the auspices of Dr. Norman W. Lefkovitz, MD, Head of Department of Neurology, St. Thomas Hospital, and Akron, Ohio.
- Pain Management Technologies is BOC accredited, and HME certified by the state of Ohio.
- Pain Management Technologies offers a 5 year warranty on all of our electro-medical products.
- Pain Management Technologies Capabilities and Facilities
- Volume, off-shore purchasing arrangements with exclusives in place
- 30,000 square feet akron-based facility
- 4,000 square feet of office space
- 26,000 square feet warehouse and well-stocked shipping department
- 3 loading docks with two UPS daily pick-ups
We are pleased to announce the Michael J Fox foundation as one of our preferred charities