Quad Stim-plus (4-channel digital TENS/EMS)
Product Code: PMT-Quadstim
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display showing intensity levels, settings, and treatment timers.
- Two timers which automatically turn off when a treatment cycle has ended.
- 4 channel device, each with their own intensity level adjustment
- 24 present programs for quick and easy selection
- 5 TENS modes and 3 EMS modes , adjustable Pulse Rate and Width
- Over-The-Counter availability cleared by the FDA
The Quad-Stim is a combination Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) digital device used for pain relief, relaxation, and stimulating muscles. The device has four controllable and independent output channels, each of which can be connected to an electrode pair.
The battery operated device has a swing-door panel of individually controlled pulse amplitude intensity levels, ranging from 1 to 100. The device has adjustable pulse rate and width, 5 TENS modes, 3 EMS modes, 2 adjustable timers, 24 preset programs, and can store up to 60 sets of operation records.
Now available as an Over-The-Counter device.
- 4 Reusable Electrode Pads
- Lead Wires
- 4 AA Batteries
- User Manual & Electrode Placement Guide
- Carrying Case
Product Weight (lbs) : 3
Width (cms) : 9
Legnth - Inches : 6
Weight Code : G