TENS EMS Combo Unit Electro Muscle Stimulator by Quad Stim Plus - 4 Channels - OTC Stim Tens Machine for Pain
- COMBO UNIT: Quad-Stim is a combination EMS unit (Electro Muscle Stimulator) and TENS machine (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation). A TENS EMS unit is used for pain management, massage, relaxation, and as an electric pulse muscle stimulator.
- 4 CHANNELS: This EMS TENS unit is unique with four controllable and independent output channels, each with its own intensity level adjustment connect to an electrode pair, totaling 8 electrodes.
- 8 CUSTOMIZABLE MODES: Quad Stim has 5 TENS machine modes and 3 EMS muscle stimulator modes and adjustable Pulse Rate and Width make for an extremely versatile TENS massage unit.
- EASY TO READ: When using an ems machine its important to have a large, easy-to-read display. Quad Stim electric muscle stimulator and tens unit LED screen shows intensity levels, settings, and two timers which automatically turn off when a treatment cycle has ended.
- BATTERY OPERATED: Quad Stim is an Over-The-Counter e stim unit cleared by the FDA which operates using 4 AA batteries, so you have a portable tens unit that provides the best pain relief anytime you need it.
PRODUCT CODE: PMT-Quadstim
The Quad-Stim is a combination Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) digital device used for pain relief, relaxation, and stimulating muscles. The device has four controllable and independent output channels, each of which can be connected to an electrode pair. The battery operated device has a swing-door panel of individually controlled pulse amplitude intensity levels, ranging from 1 to 100. The device has adjustable pulse rate and width, 5 TENS modes, 3 EMS modes, 2 adjustable timers, 24 preset programs, and can store up to 60 sets of operation records. Now available as an Over-The-Counter device! Package Includes :
- 4 Reusable Electrode Pads
- Lead Wires
- 4 AA Batteries
- User Manual & Electrode Placement Guide
- Carrying Case
Pulse Amplitude : Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load
Wave Form : Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
Size : 13.8cm(L) x 7.8cm(W) x 2.8cm(H)
Output Type : TENS and EMS
Timer : Two Adjustable timers, 1-60 minutes or Continue
Ramp Time : Adjustable, 1~8 seconds, 1 Sec./Step
On Time : Adjustable, 2~90 seconds, 1 Sec./Step
Off Time : Adjustable, 0~90 seconds, 1 Sec./Step
Compliance Meter : 60 sets of individual operation records
Pulse Rate : Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1Hz/Step
Pulse Width : Adjustable, from 50 to 300?s, 10?s/step and Adjustable, from 50 to 400 microseconds, 10?s/step
Weight : 276 grams and 425 grams
Modes : B, N, M, SD1, SD2(TENS) & C, S, A(EMS) and B, N, M, SD1, SD2(TENS) & C, S, A(EMS) and 24 Preset Programs under P Mode and B, N, M, SD1, SD2(TENS) & C, S, A(EMS) and 37 Preset Programs under P Mode
Power Supply : 4 x AA Batteries or AC Power Adapter or Lithium Battery.