HipTrac - A Pneumatic Medical Device For Hip Traction
Product Code: MEDROCK-HipTrac
- Hand Pump and Gauge - The hand pump adjusts the force of the traction delivered.The gauge indicates the amount of force being delivered to your hip.
- Binding - The binding is easy to put on and comfortably connects your leg to the HipTrac. It has a hook on the back that locks into one of the openings on the slide carriage.
- Slide Carriage - The slide carriage has multiple openings for which the binding hook locks into depending on your leg length. The slide carriage will move away from your body as you use the hand pump.
- Support Legs - The support legs can be locked into 3 different angles of 10, 20, or 30 degrees of flexion depending on comfort and instruction by your health care provider.
- Foam Pad - The foam pad is placed at the end of the HipTrac between your buttocks and the device. It takes the pressure off of your sit bone (ischial tuberosity) as you traction your hip.
Getting patients moving towards their goals with a light-weight,portable device that replicates long axis hip traction at home.HipTrac™ is a pneumatic medical device that provides at home hip traction in an easy to use, comfortable, and effective manner. It replicates manual long axis traction that would be provided to you in a clinic by a physical therapist, physician, or chiropractor. Indications for Use: Osteoarthritis , Pain, Impingement, Joint Stiffness, Labral Pathology, Loss of Mobility, Muscle Tightness, Pre-Surgical Conditions, Compression Conditions, Femoral Acetabular Impingement. Natural pain relief which may reduce need for some medications.Improves mobility and range of motion. Decreased pain improves exercise tolerance for strength, conditioning, and weight loss. Increases function and greater quality of life.
Product Weight (lbs) : 1