Criss-Cross Electrodes for TENS/Interferential by X-Trode 4" x 4" premium Re-Usable Self Adhesive Electrode Pads for TENS/EMS Unit, Fabric Backed Pads with Premium Gel (Latex Free) (5 packs)
- TRUE INTERFERENTIAL – Criss-Cross current is known to create a focal point of current in the middle of the quadrants.
- EXCEPTIONAL RELIEF – Optimal results through this one-of-a-kind electrode
- PREMIUM GEL - Latex free, clean quality gel designed for high frequency stimulation. Reusable for 10-15 uses. Sise: 4” Sq electrode
- PRE-WIRED – Pre-wired pigtail connector is universal in fit for all TENS/EMS or Interferential.
- Reusable adhesive gel allows multiple uses per electrode.
- CLEAN SKIN - Clean skin thoroughly prior to each application of the electrode pads. Electrodes do not stick well if any lotion, oil, make up, etc. is left on your skin.
Criss-Cross current is a well-known treatment methodology when using TENS or Interferential. Each channel, black and red pin, are placed in opposing quadrants of the X-trode. The current travels from upper right to lower left. When done so with all four electrodes, there is a focal point formed in the middle, generating optimal stimulation.
Treat affected areas of pain through a well-known crisscross pattern to triangulate the current at the middle point. Typically used for interferential but can be used with any other modality. Size : 4" Square.