Soft-Touch Carbon Electrodes cloth back (tyco gel)
- Clean Skin with alcohol or "tens clean cote" prior to applying electrodes.
- Re-apply electrotherapy electrodes on the plastic film provided.
- Replace reusable electrodes in the re-sealable pouch between uses.
- Periodically rehydrate the tens electrodes by "misting" (with a squeeze bottle) or rubbing a small amount of water on the electrotherapy electrode surface. Be VERY careful not to use too much water as it will over hydrate the gel.
- Electrodes should average between 15 and 30 uses per electrode
- Use a moist heating pad before or after an electrotherapy session to get deep tissue relief from stress and tension.
- Flexible cloth backing provides comfort and flexibility
- Carbon backing allows superior conductivity
- "Best in the business" Axel-Guard gel
- Ultra tight pigtail connector and a snug plug
- Prewired and reusable electrode
- Prices include airtight poly bag
- Effective for use with : TENS,EMS,Interferential,Micro current,Galvanic Generators.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Electrotherapy Electrodes 1.5" x 4" Reusable Electrode Pads are premium Soft Blue tens pads (electrodes). These electrotherapy electrodes are good in electrode quality and durability.The flexible Soft-Blue cloth backing of the tens electrode is combined with an ultra conductive carbon film and proprietary Alex-Guard gel delivers the most durable and comfortable electrode on the market. The reusable electrode has low profile and a solid pigtail connector.Usage : For use with almost all Tens units and EMS devices,Back : Blue Fabric,Size : 1.5" x 4 "
Soft-Touch™ electrodes are self adhesive reusable disposable electrode with a pig tail pin connector.Oval corners help minimize edge curl. The Double Platinum Soft-Touch™ electrodes deliver great dispersion, durability, and are value priced.
Tens electrotherapy units, EMS devices.